Tuesday 7 December 2010

The Editing list

As some of you may already be aware I've put my camera away now  so that I can concentrate on my editing, as I have a mountain to get through. Most of you will also be aware that my editing doesn't consist of tidying up images and skin smoothing etc. and anyone that has tried to have a go at anything reasonably elaborate in terms of digital art will know that one image can take quite a few hours if not longer....and as you also know I do not put limits on the numbers of edits that you request.

So for those of you waiting for images, here is the list of shoots I've had in chronological order, for which I have outstanding editing to do.

Pretty Pink
Sin City - mini group shoot
Dora Miller
Violet Raven & Crimson Raine
Monika Wozynska
Laura Marquick
Alexiel Sama
Michelle DeFeo
Sharuzen
Anna-Marie Trzebinski
MurderMile - mini groupshoot

Yes thats tons!!
I wont necessarily be working on them in this order, as some I'm waiting for edit requests (no rush for them!) and one or two have got deadlines.

I'll come back to this and edit out any that are completed if you want to see what progress has been made or how many more years you have to wait for the final images.

Much as I'm addicted to shoots I wont be doing anymore until this lot is cleared. I'm not going to rush them as this doesnt do justice to you or to me if I'm just trying to get images finished asap. One or two will be quite elaborate and may need all kinds of additional work doing on them. The sooner someone invents a device that can plug straight into my head  the quicker I'll be able to churn stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment